How to create effective content
Effective content is absolutely critical for you to get the most out of your advertising. Our media kit and our board specs to help you get started! When you have hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of cutting-edge technology at your fingertips, you don’t want to waste its capabilities. Effective content is absolutely critical for your digital display to bring about the sales lift you expect. We know that the content is important, but to be effective it should be relevant to the customer, brief, and to the point. As equally important, the display message must be produced in an attractive and entertaining manner. download
Digital Board Specs
HOW TO FORMAT FILE FOR COMPASS BILLBOARD
- ALWAYS use RGB mode when designing advertisements
- Build content in its native measurement (pixel x pixel) and NOT inch x inch
- Save files as JPEGs
- 72ppi is the recommended resolution for this technology
- File size cannot be bigger than 1MB
Static Board Specs
STANDARD RATE (INCLUDING PRINT AND INSTALL) $950
- Provide all raster images in CMYK. If you are using any other colorspace before sending it to us.
- Any Scale is accepted. View Full Spec Sheet for Scale Chart
- Provide a minimum of 3” of bleed at actual size. For full pocket bleed on billboards, add an 8” bleed outside of live image area.
- Provide files in the original native application format: Adobe Products – Illustrator / Photoshop / In-Design / Acrobat, Quark X-Press, Other file types are subject to approval and may require additional billable
- Include all files and fonts linked, used, placed, embedded or otherwise referenced by your artwork or file. Do not assume that files are embedded.